Describe a significant change you have made in your practice:
- What were you teaching/doing?
- What change did you make?
- Why did you think you should make a change? How did you know you should be doing something
differently? Was there a question that led to the change?
- How did you decide what to do? Was there data or evidence of some sort that made you think you
should make a change?
- How did you know whether the change was successful/was working?
- Who else played a role?
- Now, what are you wondering about?